What's going on with Alyson? Find out by becoming a friend on Facebook, checking out Alyson's tweets, following along with pins on Pinterest, and reading her blog...
The aura is the colorful electromagnetic field that surrounds all living things. With some practice, you can see an aura too!Here's how:
- Turn the lights low but not off. You want the room dim with just enough light so that you can still see in front of you.
- If you're with another person, have them stand before a white background, if not, hold your hands before a white background.
- Relax. Seriously, relax! Your gaze needs to be soft in order for this to work. So while you want to maintain your gaze, you don't want to give a hard stare.
- If you're with a friend, focus on the area just around them (with a soft gaze). After a few seconds you should be able to see a white glow around them if not color. This is the aurayou did it!
- If you're alone, bring your index fingers together until they just barely touch, then gaze softly at the space between them. You can move your fingers back and forth if you want (but don't touch) until you notice the glow just between them.
- If you saw a white glowing lightcongrats! If you saw colorwow! If you didn't see anything, don't worry, keep tryingyou'll get it eventually!
EVER'S AURA COLOR CHART
Red: Energy, strength, anger, sexuality, passion, fear, ego
Orange: Self-control, ambition, courage, thoughtfulness, lack of will, apathetic
Yellow: Optimistic, happy, intellectual, friendly, indecisive, easily led
Green:Peaceful, healing, compassion, deceitful, jealous
Blue: Spiritual, loyal, creative, sensitive, kind, moody
Violet: Highly spiritual, wisdom, intuition
Indigo: Benevolence, highly intuitive, seeker
Pink: Love, sincerity, friendship
Gray: Depression, sadness, exhaustion, low energy, skepticism
Brown: Greed, self-involvement, opinionated
Black: Lacking energy, illness, imminent death
White: Perfect balance